The purpose of this website is to provide information about ENDEMIC AZORES and our services and activities. This website is the property of ENDEMIC AZORES located at Travessa de St. Inácio nr.4, 9900-126 Horta.
The www.endemicazores.com website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis tool developed by Google, Inc. The data collected by cookies relating to the use of the site (traffic data, including your IP address) is only used for statistical purposes and in global form.
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded from www.endemicazores.com to your computer’s disk. The cookies that are downloaded are safe, do not contain computer viruses and cannot be used to transmit or store personal information. Cookies are generally classified as “session” or “permanent”.
Session cookies: do not remain on your computer when you leave the site or close the browser.
The information collected allows ENDEMIC AZORES to analyze traffic patterns on the website. Over time, we can offer users a better experience on the site by continually improving the content, making adjustments and making it easier to use.
Permanent cookies: these remain on your computer when you leave www.endemicazores.com. ENDEMIC AZORES uses this type of cookie to analyze whether users return to the site. In this way we can find out whether the site is useful, interesting and valuable to you.
It is possible not to accept cookies on your computer by selecting the corresponding setting on your browser. We should add that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of www.endemicazores.com.
At ENDEMIC AZORES we are aware that the use of your personal data requires it to be done consciously and on the basis of a relationship of trust.
We respect your privacy and process your data in strict compliance with current legislation.
This page gives you information about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
The General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, considers personal data to be “information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
Origin and type of personal data collected
Personal Data means all information that can identify you as a natural person, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, tax number or NIB.
This information can be collected through:
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our website or open emails we send;
- Searches carried out on our website;
- Filling in forms on our website;
- Subscribing to newsletters;
- Registration process on our website when creating your customer account;
- Transaction information when making a purchase through our website;
- Copies of records of communications and contacts exchanged between the user and ENDEMIC Azores.
Purpose of Personal Data
The data collected on our website is intended for:
- Processing customer requests for information;
- Market research, evaluation of consumer profiles and preferences, with the aim of:
- Detect possible market trends;
- Creating personal suggestions
- Analysis of user behavior in order to improve the website experience;
- Sending invitations to initiatives developed by ENDEMIC AZORES;
- Campaigns and events related to the company, its associates or partners;
- Detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may be illegal or violate our policies.
- Clarification of any doubts related to the processing of orders and/or possible complaints;
- Providing information about products and services to our Customers;
- Processing and delivering orders;
- Sending information about promotions;
- Sending information about the launch of new products;
How do we keep your personal data safe?
We are committed to guaranteeing the protection of the security of the personal data made available to us, and have approved and implemented strict technical and organizational measures in this area. Compliance with these rules is an obligation for all those who access them.
- Restricted access to your personal data;
- Transfer of data in encrypted form;
- Storage of personal data in encrypted form;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls;
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems, preventing, detecting and avoiding misuse of your data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
When there is no legal obligation to keep personal data, your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, after which it will be anonymized or destroyed.
Your data will not be used for purposes other than those for which you have given us your consent.
Under what circumstances is data communicated to other entities (third parties and subcontractors)?
As part of its activity, ENDEMIC AZORES may use third parties to provide certain services.
Sometimes, the provision of these services implies access by these entities to our Clients’ personal data, and ENDEMIC AZORES remains responsible for the personal data it makes available. When this happens, appropriate measures are taken to ensure that the entities that have access to the data are reputable and offer the highest guarantees at this level, which will be duly enshrined and safeguarded in a contract to be signed between the parties.
Therefore, any subcontractor is obliged to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against any other form of unlawful processing.
How can you access, change, rectify your personal data or withdraw your consent?
At ENDEMIC AZORES we guarantee the means to allow you, as the Data Subject, to access your personal data. If you wish to access your personal data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Subject has the right to request the rectification of their Personal Data at any time from the Data Protection Officer – email@example.com.
The Data Subject has the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given or to request the deletion of their Personal Data, by submitting a request to the Data Protection Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Travessa de St. Inácio nr.4, 9900-126, Horta
Your continued use of our website, applications, services and resources offered after such communication will be deemed to be your agreement to such changes.